How does it work
1. Register and Enter your games’ results: these will be combined with results from all over the World to give us an outcome on the current battlegrounds used in Endless War.
2. With your registration, you will have access to monthly exclusive scenarios as well as fluff pieces about the various battlegrounds, the units fighting and the characters leading the action.
3. Every outcome of your games will be registered to make Dust evolve and shape it’s future as you want it.
In the Babylon theater, the Luftwaffe has just launched Operation Kondor against the Free French Foreign Legion and the Desert Scorpions of the Long Range Desert Group.
In Central and Northern Congo, Allied forces of the 3 rd African Army are under pressure from the Axis’ FussPanzerArmee Afrika from the West and the SSU' Liberated African Protectorate 2 nd Guard Army from the East.
Deep into the Everglades and along South Florida coasts, fighting between the 2nd Marines Division and the SSU Naval Infantry keeps local alligators well-fed.
In Iceland, where forces of the three Bloc had been staring at each other for a year, armies are now engaged in a decisive battle.
In Northern Argentina, long time infiltrated Axis forces have launched a destabilization campaign against SSU guerrilla forces and the powerful Allied Brazilian Army.
Along England’s Southern coast, Operation Cerberus is in its second phase as Southampton, Portsmouth and Brighton have fallen to the Axis. In the Golden Triangle, a brutal jungle war is being fought between ANZAC and Legionnaires against PLA forces and Blutkreuz Korps operatives.
In Zverograd, SSU forces are about to crack under the pressure of the Axis “West Asia” Army Group from the land and the Allied 4 th Marines Division from thesea.
And at last in Antarctica even if all forces enter a brutal Winter, everyone’s High Command demands results: the war and search for VK is all but over there.
Start the campaign
- Get monthly exclusive scenarios
- Influence the battlegrounds used in Dust Endless War